Public Ice Skating at Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena!
Guests of all ages are welcome to enjoy skating at Great Park Ice during our daily Public Ice Skating Sessions! We have over 1,000 pairs of professionally maintained ice hockey and figure skates available to rent and we also offer Skate Mates for new skaters that may need a little extra assistance on the rink.
Please note: Double jumps and higher, camel spins, and flying spins are only allowed on Freestyle Sessions.
Preregistration for public ice skating sessions is now being accepted. Great Park Ice only accepts online registration. Check in starts 1 hour prior to the start time of the session. We recommend arriving early.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not add anyone to your account who is not your family member. Participants outside of your family will need to complete their own registration from their own family account
- Admission (all ages): $16
- Skate Rentals: $6
- Skate Aid Rental: $13
Themed Skate Nights!
Upcoming themed skate dates:
- STARS, STRIPES & SKATE NIGHT: Friday, July 1 at 8:00pm
All participants will need to check-in with the front desk to:
- Confirm their purchase - show your email receipt to check in at the counter
- Receive their Public Skating admission sticker
- Receive rental skates if needed
The DaySmart Member App can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Create an account or login to your existing Dash Platform customer account
Select DROP-IN EVENTS from the menu
- On a phone or mobile device click in the upper left first.
- Select the day from the calendar.
- Click FILTERS to filter location and/or activity type.
- Select PUBLIC SKATING from the ACTIVITIES dropdown.
- Click FILTER RESULTS.
- Scroll to the session you want to register for.
- Select the quantity of participants and click ADD TO CART.
- Repeat until all sessions have been added to the shopping cart.
- Click on the Shopping Cart.
- Confirm that the sessions in your cart are correct.
- Click SELECT REGISTRANT and choose the Family member for each session from the REGISTRANT dropdown.
If you need to add a family member, click + FAMILY MEMBER, add their information and click CREATE
PLEASE NOTE: do not add anyone to your account who is not your family member. Participants outside of your
family will need to complete their own registration from their own family account
- Add Skate Rental if needed to each applicable registrant/session
- Repeat as needed until all registrants have been added
- Click CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- In the CHECKOUT screen, confirm the dates/times/registrants
If you have passes that can be used for these sessions, apply them here
Complete your transaction and Checkout. Upon completion, you will receive an email receipt. This receipt must be presented when you check in at the rink.
*Public Skating purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Schedule subject to change without notice. All sessions will be limited capacity. Online purchasing for Public Skating is new and we appreciate your patience while we perfect the process.
If you have any trouble with online purchasing or have questions or feedback, contact us here