The Adult Development Program is designed for beginner hockey players who would like to further develop their fundamental skating, passing and shooting skills.
Individuals are encouraged to participate in the development program before and during league play.
Upcoming schedule to be announced...
- $25 per session
- Week to week registration
- Current USA Hockey membership required
- Click here to check your membership status or register for 21-22 season
- All players must adhere to all The Rinks check-in & safety policies
- Masks will not be required of participants while on the playing surface
- Masks are currently required in the buildings at all other times pending further state guidelines
- For a full list of guidelines, visit the Return to Play page
For more information, contact:
Great Park Adult Hockey Coordinator – Brad Sherrick
Great Park Hockey Manager – Brett Kurtz
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson