The Adult Development Program is a six-week skills development program designed for beginner hockey players who would like to further develop their fundamental skating, passing and shooting skills.
Individuals are encouraged to participate in the development program before and during league play.
- Paid in full (all 6 sessions) - $150
- Drop-in fee - $30 per session
- 11/19 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
- 12/3 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
- 12/10 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
- 12/17 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
- 1/7/20 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
- 1/14/20 – 9:20 p.m. - 10:20 p.m.
Additional Fees & Notes
- USA Hockey Membership is required for participation. New hockey players can register for their membership at www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Full equipment required
- Log into your customer account.
- Scroll down to see “Passes”
- Select “Add passes”
- Select “Adult Development Clinic Drop In” pass and select add to cart (note: though it says “Drop-in”, you will not be charged the $30 rate)
- Join the Class
- Select registration and the player joining the class
- Select “Adult Development Clinic Drop In” in program selection
- Select the green registration button for the desired class
- Select the days planning to attend class and continue
- Select check out
For more information, contact:
Great Park Adult Hockey Coordinator – Brad Sherrick
Great Park Hockey Manager – David Walker
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson