The Adult Development Program is a six-week skills development program designed for beginner hockey players who would like to further develop their fundamental skating, passing and shooting skills.
Individuals are encouraged to participate in the development program before and during league play.
- Paid in full (all 6 sessions) - $150
- Drop-in fee - $30 per session
- April 1, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m
- April 8, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m
- April 15, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m
- April 22, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
- April 29, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
- May 6, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
Additional Fees & Notes
- USA Hockey Membership is required for participation. New hockey players can register for their membership at www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Full equipment required
For more information, contact:
Great Park Adult Hockey Coordinator – Brad Sherrick
Great Park Hockey Manager – David Walker
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson