The Adult Development Program is a six-week skills development program designed to introduce participants to the fundamentals of hockey and continue their skill development once they have joined a league.
- Paid in full (all 6 sessions) - $150
- Drop-in fee - $30 per session
All sessions will take place on Monday evenings:
- February 18, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 25, 6:10 p.m. - 7:10 p.m.
- March 4, 8:50 p.m. - 9:50 p.m.
- March 11, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
- March 18, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
- March 25, 7:40 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
Additional Fees & Notes
- USA Hockey Membership is required for participation. New hockey players can register for their membership at www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Full equipment required
For more information, contact:
Great Park Adult Hockey Coordinator – Brad Sherrick
Great Park Hockey Manager – David Walker
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson