2019 MEMORIAL SHOOT OUT
- Finals on Mon, May 27, 2019
- All Games played at Great Park ICE
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Championship, Runner-Up, MVP Prize
- Registration Deadline: May 3, 2019
- USA Hockey Sanctioned (#18.19-CS-18)
- Tournament Fee: $1679
- Final Payment Due: May 3, 2019
- (10U) Squirt A, BB, B
- (12U) Pee Wee AA, A, BB, B
- (14U) Bantam AA, A, B
2019 TENTH ANNUAL CAHA ADULT HOCKEY STATE TOURNAMENT
- Games begin May 3,2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Stay to Play Tournament - Must stay at one of our Official Partner Properties
- Three game guarantee
- Participation gift for all players
- Championship gift (1st place teams)
- Restaurant Discount/Happy hour at Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
- ELITE: Highest level of players accepted. Teams may be comprised of players with professional (all levels and European), NCAA college (Div. I and III), Major Junior or Junior A playing experience.
- INTERMEDIATE: Team is comprised primarily of experienced recreational level players, with the remainder of the team having Varsity or JV High School, Competitive Midget or Junior C experience players. No Junior A, Professional or College Division I players will be allowed.
- ROOKIE (Bronze): Team is comprised of true beginners who have just taken up hockey. This player has limited ice and roller hockey experience. Absolutely no upper level players will be tolerated.
- 40 & OLDER: Open to players of all skill levels who are at least 40 years old by December 31, 2018
COST: $950 per team
Registration Deadline: April 1
For more information contact Brad Sherrick at: BSherrick@therinks.com.
2019 USA HOCKEY GIRLS' TIER I/WOMEN'S NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS