Notice - PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE ADVISORY
The City of Irvine, Public Works Street Maintenance Division’s asphalt maintenance contractor, RJ Noble, will be performing grind and overlay work starting Monday evening, March 18 through Thursday evening, March 21. Weather permitting, work will be done at night between 9pm-5am.
Work will be performed at the following locations:
Marine Way, both directions, between Sand Canyon and just west of the 133 overpass (Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19)
- Sand Canyon, northbound direction, between Marine Way and the intersection of the I-5 northbound on ramp (Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19)
- Bake Parkway, both directions, between Rockfield Blvd. and the 405 Freeway (Wednesday, March 20 and Thursday, March 21)
The maps below show the specific locations where the work will occur.
Additional information of interest is as follows:
- One lane in each direction on Bake Parkway and Sand Canyon will be open to traffic during construction.
- Marine Way may be temporarily closed in both directions during paving operations. As necessary, any emergency access will be granted.
- A detour using Ridge Valley to Great Park Blvd. will be in place during any closure of Marine Way.