Day & Time
- Saturdays, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Levels Basic 3 & Above
- Saturdays, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Levels Basic 2 & Below
- January 16
- January 23
- January 30
Registration for all January Camps will open on Monday, January 4th at 5:00 p.m.
Camp Length: 60 min On Ice
- 5 minutes - On Ice Warm Up / Off Ice Orientation (Beginners)
- 40 minutes - On Ice Class
- 15 minutes - Supervised Practice
Note: Groups will be divided by level and then age if possible.
- $35 per camp (includes skate rental if needed)
Age & Level: Camps are open to ages 6 & up
- Please note: Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up and march on their own.
- If you are not able to confidently complete the above skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson. To more information and to schedule a private lesson, please visit our Private Lesson Page
- If your skater is below age 6, able to meet the above requirements, and would like to sign up, please contact Skating Manager, Michelle Lauerman
Michelle is a PSA Quadruple Master Rated Coach in Free Skating, Moves in the Field, Group, and Program Director and has 23 years of teaching experience.
34+ years coaching experience. Specializing in Freestyle, Choreography, Solo Ice Dance & Moves in the Field. 2018 ISI Woman of the Year. Toured with Ice Capades. Current Figure Skating Coordinator at Great Park ICE & Five Point Arena. PSA Certified Figure/Freestyle rating.
The joy, freedom, lessons learned, and feeling of flight are equally important to me as teaching edges, positions, and the mechanics of jumps and spins. Developing skaters from their first LTS classes to competitions and tests with strength and confidence is what I strive for most. Specialties include free skate, moves in the field, and using each day on the ice as an opportunity to grow.
I enjoy training and developing figure skaters for both competitive and recreational skating through patience, motivation, communication, dedication, and passion for the sport of Figure Skating; helping skaters learn how to set and achieve goals.
If you would like to receive information on upcoming camps and our learn to skate class program once we are able to restart classes, please join our LEARN TO SKATE INTEREST LIST. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn to Skate Interest List
For more information, contact:
Great Park Ice Skating Manager – Michelle Lauerman
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang