Day & Time
- Sundays, 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Sundays, 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Note: Both sessions are open to all learn to skate levels
- Sun, Sept 13th
- Sun, Sept 20th
- Sun, Sept 27th
Camp Length: 75 minutes (60 minutes on-ice)
- 15 minutes - Off Ice Warm Up
- 10 minutes - Skates On (Safety & Equipment Check)
- 40 minutes - On Ice Class
- 10 minutes - Supervised Practice
Note: Groups will be divided by level / age
- $35 per camp (includes skate rental if needed)
Age & Level: Camps are open to ages 6 & up
- Skaters must be able to properly fall down, stand up, march, and glide on their own to participate in a camp
- If you are not able to confidently complete the above skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson. To more information and to schedule a private lesson, please visit our Private Lesson Page
- Please note: Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own. Groups will be divided by skill level and age
- If your skater is below age 6, able to meet the above requirements, and would like to sign up, please contact Skating Manager, Michelle Lauerman
Michelle is a PSA Quadruple Master Rated Coach in Free Skating, Moves in the Field, Group, and Program Director and has 23 years of teaching experience.
34+ years coaching experience. Specializing in Freestyle, Choreography, Solo Ice Dance & Moves in the Field. 2018 ISI Woman of the Year. Toured with Ice Capades. Current Figure Skating Coordinator at Great Park ICE & Five Point Arena. PSA Certified Figure/Freestyle rating.
Chris is a PSA Double Master Rated Coach in Free Skating and Moves in the Field and has coached skaters from their first steps on the ice through to National and International level competitions. As an athlete, he represented Team USA in international competitions for 6 years and graduated from the University of Delaware; Magna Cum Laude, balancing skating and studying.
If you would like to receive information on our learn to skate class program once we are able to restart classes, please join our LEARN TO SKATE INTEREST LIST. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact:
Great Park Ice Skating Manager – Michelle Lauerman
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang