Great Park Holiday on Ice!
Great Park Ice Families, you are invited to skate in our holiday show, “Great Park Holiday on Ice” - Monday, December 23, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
We're offering group and solo numbers! Registration Information Below!
No cost for entry to the show. Show will be followed by holiday public skate until 8:00 p.m.
Regular public session fees apply.
Group Production Number - $100 Entry Fee, $50 Costume Fee
Entry fee includes all practice times and instruction.
Groups are open to ALL skaters and will be divided by age and level.
Skaters can miss a maximum of two practices:
- Sun 11/24 – 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. off ice practice
- Mon 11/25 – 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on ice practice
- Fri 11/29 – 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. on ice practice
- Fri 12/6 – 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. on ice practice
- Fri 12/13 – 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. off ice practice
- Mon 12/16 – 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on ice practice
- Sun 12/22 – 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Dress Rehearsal
- Mon 12/23 – 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Warm up prior to show
Group registration deadline – Saturday, November 2, 2019
Solo Number - $45
Solos will be available for skaters whose head coach teaches at Great Park Ice and are competing at Regionals at a qualifying level and/or qualified to compete at the SoCal Interclub Invitationals.
Soloists must skate to holiday music approved by Skating Manager. Program maximum 1.5 min.
Solo registration deadline – Saturday, November 9, 2019
For more information, contact:
Great Park Ice Skating School Lead – Jacqie Shaffer
Great Park Ice Skating Manager – Michelle Lauerman
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang