Please note: ALL skaters must have a customer account for stick timeclick here to create a customer account
- $25 per skater
- All skaters must pay in full and sign in at the front desk prior to taking the ice. No exceptions.
- Coaches can call the Great Park Ice front desk at 949.774.1600 ext. 3 to reserve their space after 12pm the day of stick time, no earlier.
- All coaches must pay their pro fee PRIOR to taking the ice - no exceptions
- Pro fee is the same at other The Rinks facilities
- There will only be six (6) zones with one (1) zone designated for public use every session
- Great Park Ice will not provide cones, tires or pucks for coaches
- Walk-ins are welcome, but spots are first come, first serve
- Pucks will be provided for this group
For more information, contact:
Great Park Adult Hockey Coordinator – Brad Sherrick
Great Park Hockey Manager – David Walker
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson